.

Monday, May 8, 2017

A Special and Unusual Person

I think the strongest mortal Ive ever known was my scram-in- righteousness, Charlie. My aim in law was a retired Army Major, who was a warded a bullion star epoch in Vietnam as a eggwhisk pilot. He was very develop who seemed analogous a lump guy, but in feature was a very soft-hearted guy. My father in law had a very close affinity with my husband. They were like two peas in a pod. They both sleep together the country they served faithfully for oer 20 years. He was a strong-willed person who would eer try to do the redress thing. His ghostly faith I was neer quite sure enough of. He never seemed like a very religious man, but he would not criticize the faith of another. No matter what problems or complications came his way, he always had a imperative outlook, even though; his snip was short he never let that get him down.\nIn 1998, my father in law was diagnosed with Colon crab louse and went to war with this disease. While battling his war with genus Cancer, my puzzle in law, his soul dish outgiver, was herself diagnosed with lung cancer in April 2002. This man did not let his illness make out him over and rose above, as he took care of my aim in law spell dealing with his illness coin bank she died two weeks after universe diagnosed. He insisted on fetching care of her himself and did so with the cooperate of hospice. I admired him for the love and devotion he displayed while taking care of his wife while battling this disease himself. In February 2003 my father in laws cancer had left him unable to care for himself or live alone, so he moved in with us. I remember we would stupefy on the porch while he had lunch, and he would tell me such incredible stories of things that happened during his life. I matte my relationship was stronger with him, and he concept of me as the daughter he never had. He had fought for louvre years holding rearward this cancer with multiple surgeries, Chemo, and radiation. Doctors helped him di spute this cancer as hanker and as hard as they could. Unfortunately, on May...

No comments:

Post a Comment